Guest Speaker: Helen Lovel
Topic: GoGo Gardening with Neutrog
Helen is a wonderfully engaging speaker, and ‘walks the talk’ developing their cattle farm in central Victoria with these products. Our home gardens provide herbs and plants that we eat, make teas or home remedies from, so it’s worth a look at plant food that is organic, nutrient rich, bacterially diverse and locally made. Neutrog Biological Fertilisers are producers of ‘SeaMunGus’, ‘Gogo juice’ ‘Sudden Impact’ and supermulch ‘Whoflungdung’. ? From humble beginnings, they now export to some of the most magnificent gardens and grounds around the world.
Thursday 4th August 2022 Please be seated 7.15 for 7.30 pm Start
Monthly events are held at:
- Room MB10 Main Building.
- Burnley campus of Melbourne University (was Burnley Horticultural College),
- 500 Yarra Blvd Richmond
- Enter from the main entrance.
- Room is open 7.00pm for 7.30pm start
- Parking inside the grounds is limited so, if possible please park on Yarra Blvd and walk in.
- Please note latest COVID Update: From 18 July 2022, Melbourne University will continue to strongly encourage individuals to remain up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations but will no longer require evidence of vaccination in order to access campus.