Annual General Meeting PLUS Mini Speakers
Thursday 5th October 2023
Annual General Monthly Event, Please be seated 7.15 for 7.30 pm Start
The AGM will be followed by
3 Mini Talks from our members.
Welcome some members new to mini-talks and expect the unexpected!
All positions are available for nominations, and there is bound to be one for you!
Plus: Stay for Herb Tea and a bite afterwards.
If possible, please bring a plate to share and/or herbs for herb tea or assist at the tea trolley after the main event.
- Room MB10 – In the Main Building.
- Access via wheelchair friendly ramp, room is down the corridor on the left.
- Burnley Campus, Melbourne University
- 500 Yarra Blvd Richmond
- Room is normally open 7.00pm for 7.30pm start
HOW TO GET THERE:
- By road The main entrance is on Yarra Boulevard – south from the Swan Street bridge. Parking inside the grounds is limited so, if possible please park on Yarra Blvd and walk in.
- By tram From Flinders Street along the Exhibition Street extension into Swan Street, tram number 70 to stop number 18
- By train Nearest stations are Burnley, Hawthorn or Heyington
HSOV meets 1st Thursday of the Month (not January) and for special events.
COVID advice for Melbourne University and therefore HSOV meetings at Burnley – please do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms – see also https://www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus