FREE ENTRY ALL WELCOME
Join us for a fun Monster Herbie Market Night. A large range of Herb, Plant and Garden items to choose from. Get some early Christmas Stocking fillers or a wee treasure for yourself.
Thursday night 2nd November, 7.30 to 9.30pm
*Herbal Products (Herbs of Joy)
*Children’s fairy books (Melbourne based)
*Tussie Mussie posies
*Pre-loved Herb/Garden Books
*Jams and Treats
*Raffle and much more
- Room MB10 – In the Main Building.
- Access via wheelchair friendly ramp, room is down the corridor on the left.
- Burnley Campus, Melbourne University
- 500 Yarra Blvd Richmond
Queries to June – email@example.com
HOW TO GET THERE:
- By road The main entrance is on Yarra Boulevard – south from the Swan Street bridge. Parking inside the grounds is limited so, if possible please park on Yarra Blvd and walk in.
- By tram From Flinders Street along the Exhibition Street extension into Swan Street, tram number 70 to stop number 18
- By train Nearest stations are Burnley, Hawthorn or Heyington
HSOV meets 1st Thursday of the Month (not January) and for special events.
COVID advice for Melbourne University and therefore HSOV meetings at Burnley – please do not attend if you are experiencing symptoms – see also https://www.unimelb.edu.au/coronavirus